What is Jojoba?
Jojoba is the carrier oil that we use in all our massage oils. Jojoba is not an actual oil rather it is a wax. It's structural composition makes it very similar to the natural oils of our skin. Which makes jojoba oil a very good moisturizer that absorbs seamlessly into our skin without leaving a greasy residue. It also makes jojoba suitable and safe for all skin types.
Why do we use jojoba in Aroma & Roses Candle products?
Our pesticide free and organically grown jojoba makes it even safer and ideal for all our customers. Below you will find 7 Benefits to using jojoba and why we use it in our massage oils.
1. Excellent at hydrating your skin. Because of its chemical composition, it is light weight which is perfect to deeply penetrate, soothe, and soften your skin.
2. Perfect for moisturizing your skin. It is not a water-based formula so it will not evaporate.
3. Provides a layer of nutrition to your skin. Jojoba contains Vitamin E and B, minerals, and antioxidants which helps to nourish and protect your skin.
4. It helps with soothing sun burn and helps with its peeling effects.
5. Jojoba is recommended for people with psoriasis, eczema, and skin sensitivity since it is a gentle formula.
6. With its anti-inflammatory properties, jojoba alleviates redness caused by dry skin.
7. Jojoba is anti-microbial where it naturally deters the growth of bacteria on your skin.